legalruleml message

Subject: Re: [legalruleml] wednesday meeting

For me Thursday is ok.

What do you think Adam, Harold, Adrian?
If I get some feedback on this proposal, I will announce the TC meeting at 10 Jan.

Thanks,
mp
Il 08/01/2013 04:40, Guido Governatori ha scritto:
I can do on Thursday but not on Friday.

Guido

On 08/01/2013, at 3:16 AM, Tara Athan <taraathan@gmail.com> wrote:

Happy New Year!
I have a conflict on Wednesday afternoon. Can we reschedule for Thursday or Friday?

Thanks, Tara

________________________________

===================================
Associate professor of Legal Informatics
School of Law
Alma Mater Studiorum Università di Bologna
C.I.R.S.F.I.D. http://www.cirsfid.unibo.it/
Palazzo Dal Monte Gaudenzi - Via Galliera, 3
I - 40121 BOLOGNA (ITALY)
Tel +39 051 277217
Fax +39 051 260782
E-mail  monica.palmirani@unibo.it