legalruleml message

Subject: Example 29

Hi all- I made some changes in Example 29 to get it to validate, plus I changed to schema to put the strength on rules, either as attributes (with IRI values) or child elements. I did not check to see if these changes where consistent with the source.

There was some grouping of the Associations that had to be changed. I'm not sure I preserved the original intent.

There were two occurrences of key="assoc1". I changed the second one to a keyref. In hindsight, it probably should have been changed to key="assoc2"

Tara