legalruleml message

Subject: URGENT: terminology for the XML-schema

Dear LegalRuleML TC members,

1. please find in attachment the glossary that defines the terminology for documenting the XML-schema. The glossary is also available in OASIS repo: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalruleml/download.php/48435/Glossary.doc

Adam, Guido, Monica and Tara have refined the glossary in the last TC meetings and now we a have a stable version that needs your approval for embedding it in the lrml XML-schema code.

Please vote it by email ("I approve the glossary") or send your comments as soon as possible in order to finalize the task for the next TC meeting (March 11). In the next TC meeting it is expected to vote the lrml XML-schema as Working Draft product and it is important your agreement and participation.

2. Secondly we are defining the credits to include in the XML-schema code.
This is the proposal using the dc metadata in alphabetic order:

dc:title [ "Agents" ]
dc:version [ "1.0" ]
dc:creator [ "Tara Athan (taraathan AT gmail.com" ]
dc:contributor [ "Harold Boley" ]
dc:contributor [ "Guido Governatori" ]
dc:contributor [ "Monica Palmirani" ]
dc:contributor [ "Adrian Paschke" ]
dc:contributor [ "Adam Wyner" ]

If you would like to add your email please send it using the mailing list.

3. Finally we are thinking also to include the licence for permitting the free circulation of the schema when approved by OASIS process:
dc:rights ["xxxx"]

One possible idea is to use "cc-by-sa 3.0", but it is just a proposal for the next TC agenda (March 11).

Any comment is really welcome.

However if there are no objections we would appreciate to have your confirmation by email as soon as possible for favouring the preparation of the next TC meeting.

Best regards,
mp

--
Associate professor of Legal Informatics