legalruleml message

Subject: Re: [legalruleml] Lrml examples and RDF first extraction

Monica - OK, I see- the xml file is the rdf.

This is a good first step.

I'm not clear as to what the LegalRuleML input is - the RDF does not seem to match any of the lrml examples attached to that email.

Rather than starting with
<rdf:Description rdf:about=...>
you could possibly start with

<lrmlmm:Context rdf:about=..>

which gives additional type information about the resource.

You can of course express the same content with

  <rdf:Description rdf:type="&lrmlmm;#Context" rdf:about=...>

but that is more verbose.

re: The (relative?) IRI you have in
<rdf:Description rdf:about="www.example.2.1.1.xml#rule1">

Shouldn't this be something like

&originalbase;#ruleInfo1

where &originalbase; gives you the base IRI for the LegalRuleML document that is being transformed?

Once the RDF examples in the Webdav repo are updated, with corresponding lrml, then you will have a few tests for a convertor that performs the inverse transformation.

Tara