legalruleml message

Subject: Fwd: RE: LegalRuleML and ECF Court Policy

Dear Colleagues of LegalRuleML TC,

as anticipated in several occasions, the ECF TC is interested to LegalRuleML work.
Jim Cabral, the chair of the ECF TC and chair also of the LegalXML SC, send me this document that represents a sub-set of the policy rules in ECF.

During the Seattle LegalRuleML F2F meeting of Friday, July 12th we would like to investigate the details of this fruitful cooperation with the ECF TC.

Best regards,
Monica

-------- Messaggio originale --------
Oggetto: RE: LegalRuleML and ECF Court Policy
Data: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 19:32:22 +0200
Mittente: James E Cabral <jec@mtgmc.com>
A: Monica Palmirani <monica.palmirani@unibo.it>

Monica,

At the EC FTC meeting today, we added a few examples of court policy requirements in ECF 5.0.  Please distribute this document to the LegalRuleML TC in preparation for our discussion at the TC face-to-face Friday.

  Thanks,

Jim Cabral
MTG Management Consultants, L.L.C.
www.mtgmc.com
(206) 442-5010 Phone
(502) 509-4532 Mobile

Helping our clients make a difference in the lives of the people they serve.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.