legalruleml message

Subject: Fwd: Revised Re: Revised Glossary

For some reason this email exchange is taking place off the official mailing list.

Adam, thanks very much for going through this document carefully. As your analysis demonstrates, there is an awkward mixture here of definitions of English language phrases and LegalRuleML component definitions. In some cases there is overlap (e.g. "obligation" and <Obligation>), but in other cases it is important to make a distinction (e.g. <Rule>, <Role>, <Association>) ) because otherwise the definition looks bizarre, or doesn't match its function in the syntax.

Tara

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Revised Re: Revised Glossary
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 17:35:23 +0000
From: Adam Wyner <adam@wyner.info>
To: monica.palmirani <monica.palmirani@unibo.it>
CC: Tara Athan <taraathan@gmail.com>, <tara_athan@alt2is.com>, Guido Governatori <Guido.Governatori@nicta.com.au>

Hi All,

I see that the ODT version copied all the comments into all the comment boxes, rendering the comments very hard to follow.  I'd used comments so as not to corrupt the original, but that is pointless.

In this v2, I've pulled out all the comments and made each comment below the glossary item under discussion.  Should be clearer what is what.

Talk later.

FYI - I'm in Boston till Jan 14, but I'll be working from here.

Cheers,
Adam