legalruleml message

Subject: Re: [legalruleml] LegalRuleML Tutorial slides for RuleML2014

Can someone please make a pdf version of the final slides?

Thanks, Tara

On Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 3:49 PM, Tara Athan <taraathan@gmail.com> wrote:
Here is what we have in the glossary

''Violation +: an indication that an Obligation or Prohibition has been violated.

Reparation +: an indication that a PenaltyStatement is linked with a PrescriptiveStatement, meaning that a sanction may apply when the PrescriptiveStatement entails a Deontic Specification, and there is a Violation of the Deontic Specification."

I'm not saying its right, but its what we have now. Based on this a Violation is "of" a Deontic Specification, not a Prescriptive Statement.

Tara