legalruleml message

Subject: Need the list of TC members for the Acknowledgements section

Hi all,

I just took a quick look at the LegalRuleML spec before starting work on it. One item that jumped out at me is that the Acknowledgements section does not include the required list of members who worked on the spec. Generally TCs list all active members.

Could you put together the Acknowledgements list and send it back to us. We'll then merge it into the spec.

Thanks!

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org