legalruleml message

Subject: Re: Fwd: [legalruleml-comment] Comments on LegalRuleML Core Specification Version 1.0

I attach a new file because the previous one seems generating some errors.
Yours,
Monica
Il 21/03/2017 07:15, monica.palmirani ha scritto:

Dear LegalRuleML members,

here after you can find the comments [1] provided by OASIS Technical Advisory Board (TAB)[2], in the person of Patrick Durusau[3].
The TAB is composed by elected OASIS members that provide technical assessment to the TCs outcome, especially in the first public review, in order improve the quality of the future specs.

I have analysed each comment in the light of the OASIS rules (what is strictly mandatory by the OASIS process) and what is desirable (what is recommended).
I have also analysed some examples of other OASIS specs (e.g., TOSCA, ODATA) in order to see how the others have faced similar problems (precedents).
Additionally I have taken some advices also from the OASIS Staff.

The outcome of my work is in the second file (LegalRuleML-14March2017v2-mp.xls) that has an additional column with my annotation.
Friday 24 March we will have the next LegalRuleML TC and we will discuss the possible solutions.
I hope that this work helps to have a productive discussion.

All the best,
Monica

ps. the comments list is public available here: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/legalruleml-comment/
For receiving automatically the comments posted in the legalruleml-comment@lists.oasis-open.org you should subscribe such list using this service [4].