legalruleml message

Subject: Re: [legalruleml] Your OASIS wiki is ready

Dear Chet,
many thanks.

Cheers,
monica
Il 12/03/2018 16:14, Chet Ensign ha scritto:
Members of the LegalRuleML TC,

As requested in https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TCADMIN-2852, your LegalRuleML TC wiki is now set up and available. All members of the TC should have write-access to it. If anyone has a problem using it, please let me know.

You can find the wiki at https://wiki.oasis-open.org/legalruleml/FrontPage#preview. I will also add it to the TC's home page.

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

--
Associate professor of Legal Informatics