legalruleml message

Subject: Statement of use

Dear LegalRuleML members,

we need the letters with the statement of use for moving to the next step of the OASIS LegalRuleML process (standard).

We have already three letters (the minimum), but it is nice to have a largest use-cases for a better representation of different scenarios in the official process and in the final public statement.

See in attachment a template to return to me.

Many thanks for your cooperation.

All the best,
Monica

Full professor of Legal Informatics
School of Law
Coordinator of MSCA-ITN EJD LAST-JD-RIoE
Scientific Director of Legal Blockchain Lab
Director of the Summer School LEX
Alma Mater Studiorum Università di Bologna
C.I.R.S.F.I.D. http://www.cirsfid.unibo.it/
Palazzo Dal Monte Gaudenzi - Via Galliera, 3
I - 40121 BOLOGNA (ITALY)
Tel +39 051 277217
Fax +39 051 260782
E-mail  monica.palmirani@unibo.it