legalruleml message

Subject: RE: Idiomatic LegalRuleML samples for the GitHub repository

Dear all,

As agreed in the last Skype meeting, I have added the Right in ps44, in the selected examples:

<lrml:Right iri="devoOntology">

               <ruleml:Atom>

                              <ruleml:Rel>applyToMakeNotEnforceable</ruleml:Rel>

                              <ruleml:Var>penalty</ruleml:Var>

               </ruleml:Atom>

</lrml:Right>

And then I added at the beginning:

<lrml:Prefix pre="devoOntology" refID="https://docs.oasis-open.org/legalruleml/devoOntology#" />

The new file is attached.

Nevertheless, it does not validate it. Specifically, it does not like the "iri" attribute:

col:37 - riga:457 - Errore:cvc-complex-type.3.2.2: Attribute 'iri' is not allowed to appear in element 'lrml:Right'.

I'm validating with respect to "lrml-compact.xsd":

xsi:schemaLocation="http://docs.oasis-open.org/legalruleml/ns/v1.0/ http://docs.oasis-open.org/legalruleml/legalruleml-core-spec/v1.0/csprd02/xsd-schema/compact/lrml-compact.xsd"

Yes, I saw in the documentation that the "iri" attribute is allowed on deontic operators, e.g.:

<lrml:Obligation

    key="oblig1"

    iri="ex:achievementObligation">

</lrml:Obligation>

So I don't understand what's going on...