legalruleml message

Subject: A Special Majority Vote to consider LegalRuleML Core Specification V1.0 as a candidate for OASIS Standard has been set up

Members of the LegalRuleML TC,

A Special Majority Vote to consider LegalRuleML Core Specification V1.0 as a candidate for OASIS Standard has been set up.

The ballot is open now. It closes 15 June 2021 at 23:59 UTC. You can access the ballot at:

Internal link:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalruleml/ballot.php?id=3630

Publicly accessible link:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=3630

This ballot is only open to eligible voting members of the TC. I currently show the following members as eligible to vote:

* Governatori, Guido - University of Bologna-CIRSFID
* Palmirani, Monica - University of Bologna-CIRSFID
* Robaldo, Livio - Swansea University
* Wyner, Adam - Swansea University

If your name is not on the list and you believe this to be in error, please contact me and the TC Chair so that we can resolve the issue.

Please send any questions to the list.

/chet

--

ChetÂEnsign