legalxml-chairs message

Subject: RE: [legalxml-sc] closure of the LegalXML Lawful Intercept TC

Karl and Tony -- Thank you for taking this step.  It sets a good example
for our TCs.  Dormant TCs perform no service to the community or to the
Member Section. I am copying this to all Member Section TC chairs so
they are aware of this development.

John M. Greacen
Greacen Associates, LLC
HCR 78, Box 23