legalxml-chairs message

Subject: Reminders

Your quarterly reports were due to me by January 17th.  I have not received reports from eContracts, eNotary, or Integrated Justice.

Your requests for consultant services were due by February 1st.  I have not received any requests.

John M. Greacen

Greacen Associates, LLC

HCR 78 Box 23

Regina, New Mexico 87046