legalxml-chairs message

Subject: Quarterly reports - First reminder

It is time for us to prepare a quarterly report for OASIS on Member
Section activities.  I need quarterly reports from each TC.  These
reports will cover activities completed during the months of January,
February and March of 2006 and forecasted activities to be completed
during April, May and June 2006.

Please provide your reports to me no later than March 31, 2006.  Thanks
for your cooperation.