legalxml-chairs message

Subject: Member Section participation

During your next LegalXML TC meeting, please encourage your TC members to join the LegalXML Member Section. You join it just like any TC. Also, please ask them to make certain that their company/org has signed up to pay a percentage of the dues to the member section as this directly benefits the TC. If they have any question, direct them to me and I can check. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
Thanks!