legalxml-chairs message

Subject: Third quarter reports

Reminder: Third quarter TC reports are due. (We fell behind schedule
during the 2d quarter). Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

Announcement: John Doktor, a valued colleague from Maricopa ICJIS,
passed away suddenly last weekend. Please see the announcement from his
family, below. We will miss John.

John's memorial service will be held as follows
Wednesday, October 4th, at 11:00 am
Melcher Mortuary Chapel of the Roses,
43 S Stapley Drive, Mesa 85204.  480-964-4537.
Following the service, a reception will be held at my parents home,
located at 4143 E Hackamore Cir, Mesa, 85205.   480- 641-9507
In lieu of flowers, donations to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society are
encouraged.
Please thank everyone for all of their thoughts and prayers during this
difficult time.

Trish