legalxml-chairs message

Subject: RE: [legalxml-sc] Discrepancies in membership lists, voting rights and revenues

John,

I'll get a full reply on each member you are "missing", but you should know
that several are known to me and our data is legitimate - examples of that
are Dan Greenwood who, while was performing as chair, had no legitimate
OASIS member account from ~ March 2006-January 2007.  New York State Office
of the Court did not indicate on their Member Agreement that they desired to
allocate funds-- we all can guess their intention, but the accounting
process follows documentation, not intentions ;-)

Scott...