legalxml-chairs message

Subject: Quarterly reports

Our cycle for quarterly reports has slipped because of a delay in
receiving the eNotary TC report for the first quarter of this year. Our
third quarter report is due July 23. I propose doing a one-time combined
second and third quarter report setting for the accomplishments for the
first and second quarters and the projected work for the third quarter.
Please have your reports to me as early as possible but no later than
July 18 to make this possible.

Thank you.