legalxml-comment message

Subject: RE: [legalxml-comment] Missing DTD?

We have started a Transcript Technical Committee. You can join at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/legalxml-transcripts/

We encourage you to submit complementary, supplementary and even
contradictory materials. Submit away!

We are having our first conference call on September 19.

James I. Keane
JKeane.Law.Pro
20 Esworthy Terrace
North Potomac MD 20878
301-948-4062 F: 301-947-9159
www.jkeane.com <http://www.jkeane.com>

-----Original Message-----
From: George K. Belicka Jr. [mailto:gbelicka@indatacorp.com]
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2002 4:08 PM
To: legalxml-comment@lists.oasis-open.org

Thanks for the reply.

Is there a submission mechanism to the working group for additions? (or a
contact person?)

Depending on 'how' you approach transcripts, there are quite a few areas the
current DTD seems to fail to address. (of course, that statement is based
only on my lone 'XML export' transcript I was studying)...

Geo...

George K. Belicka Jr.
Senior Developer, inData Software LLC
1325 North Fiesta Boulevard, Suite 4