legalxml-comment message

Subject: [legalxml-comment] RE: LI related XML schema

Hi Tony,

Secure authenticated transactions are a different and very interesting
area.

John Messing has a new TC in establishment and is somewhat expert in
this area.

John and other may want to comment further.

Regards

Eddie

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Rutkowski [mailto:trutkowski@verisign.com]
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2002 11:32 AM
To: eddie@ringtailsolutions.com
Cc: legalxml-comment@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: LI related XML schema

Hi Eddie,

Since we're operating in exploratory mode, I am
interested in schema associated with the Lawful
Intercept process.  This would include:

1) input documents (e.g., probable cause requests
    for court orders and subpoenas; court
    orders and subpoenas),
2) administrative records (e.g., process and
    intercept tracking, authentication, and
    implementation),
3) output documents (e.g., compelled records,
    signalling/content related data, and content)

Should this be done in a separate group?  The
participants involved here are likely rather
specialized.

thanks,
tony

Anthony M. Rutkowski