legalxml-comment message

Subject: RE: [legalxml-comment] RE: LI related XML schema

Where ever this work resides, it is strongly recommended that the TC reuse
the OASIS /ebXML Registry to support these purposes.  The registry is
designed specifically to support "information asset" management (any "thing"
that goes through a life cycle) and collaborative workflow (although "flow"
is too linear of a concept).

Scott Nieman
Research Fellow
ebMachines

-----Original Message-----
From: John Messing [mailto:jmessing@law-on-line.com]
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2002 11:55 AM
To: eddie@ringtailsolutions.com; 'Tony Rutkowski'
Cc: legalxml-comment@lists.oasis-open.org

The descriptions sounds like a standardized way of a doing a combination of
case management or document management workflow and signatures for specific
and related integrated justice applications that basically perform certain
common functions.

The eNotary TC deals with related issues and this might well be a subwork
group of that TC or of Integrated Justice. I am not sure. I would be happy
to discuss it further offlist in private emails if Mr. Rutkowski so desires.

Best regards.