legalxml-comment message

Subject: Re: [legalxml-comment] LEXML meeting, XML Europe 2003, London on Wednesday, 7 Mai 2003 19:00 hours

Yes, we had a very animated evening at the Mad Bishop. About fourteen people
in total. This time nothing formal, nothing in particular to discuss, just
good to see each other and get to know a few new people. For me personally it
was great to finally meet with Roger Horne, with whom I had had not often but
regular contact through e-mail and telephone.

I haven't had the time to digest all new impressions from the conference, but
one word sticks in my mind: TRUST. Fascinating. Introduced at the legal track
by Cecilia as the thing we lawyers could contribute to the second generation
of the WWW (my interpretation).  LISA (http://www.lisan.org) is the platform
for the work on this. I just subscribed to the mailing list.

My mission at XML Europe was to whip up funds for LEXDATA.org. Made progress
but have not yet reached my goals, still some hard work ahead.

Wish you good luck with Metalex. Hope to have an opportunity to get a guided
tour in your legislation standard some time soon. XML Europe 2004 possiby
will be in Amsterdam. Then it will be your turn to find the hot spot for
LEXML to meet!

Murk

Am Mittwoch, 7. Mai 2003 21:45 schrieben Sie: