legalxml-comment message

Subject: JURIX 2003 Workshop on Standards for Legal Documents

<<<Apologies for crosspostings>>>

Dear Colleagues,

At the 16th International JURIX Conference that will be held next week in
Utrecht, the Netherlands, we are organizing a Workshop on Standards for
Describing Legal Documents. The program of the workshop is online now:

http://www.lri.jur.uva.nl/standards2003/

It promises to be an interesting event.  We have contributions from
several European countries (Norme-in-rete project from Italy;
LexDania from Denmark; Electronic publication of law in Austria etc.)
and also some demonstrations of systems.

Info about the main conference and registration can be found at:
http://www.cs.uu.nl/jurix03/

If you have any questions, want to participate, sponsor or demonstrate,
please contact me at: winkels@lri.jur.uva.nl

Kind regards,
Radboud Winkels
Associate professor Computational Legal Theory

Dr Radboud G.F. Winkels
Leibniz Center for Law, University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Tel: +31 20 5253485; Fax: +31 20 5253495
email: winkels@lri.jur.uva.nl     URL: http://www.lri.jur.uva.nl/~winkels