legalxml-courtfiling-certification message

Subject: [legalxml-courtfiling-certification] Comments on certificationrequirements draft

Attached is a summary of the comments I have received so far on the draft certification requirements.  I gave an initial response to each comment.  Note that I have not yet engaged any of the contributors in conversations on their issues.  I would like to ask for:

  1. One more round of feedback via email to the attachment.
  2. Then, I will distribute a revised version of the draft requirements.
  3. Then, we can schedule a conference call to resolve outstanding issues prior to public release of the draft for comment.

Please respond by close of business September 27th.  I would like to schedule the conference call for Monday, September 30th, at 11 a.m. Eastern time (8 a.m. Pacific time).  That is the last time that we are likely to connect prior to the Legal XML face-to-face in Boston, which I cannot attend.

The original schedule calls for the draft requirements to be made available for public comment on September 30th, so the proposed events will make us slightly late.  If there are substantive disagreements remaining after the conference call or the conference call must be delayed, then I will revise the public schedule for the certification project.