legalxml-courtfiling-cms-api message

Subject: [legalxml-courtfiling-cms-api] Edits for Specification

Hello Moira and everyone else,

The attached is an edit of the document being reviewed. (Sorry it wasn't in by Friday.) Primarily what I have done is correct some minor grammatical things and to try to normalize the use of fonts throughout the document. I haven't looked closely at the content, nor have I looked into reconciling this against Court Filing 1.1. At a number of points, I've inserted "[link?]" to pose the question of whether a link to the referenced document should be in the final version of this specification.
It will be helpful if you'd report to me whether the use of fonts seems clear or confusing and please point to any particular item you think may be in the wrong font according to this scheme.

Roger Winters
Electronic Court Records Manager
King County Department of Judicial Administration
MS: KCC-JA-0609
516 Third Ave., E-609
Seattle, Washington 98104-2386
V: (206) 296-7838 F: (206) 296-0906