legalxml-courtfiling-cms-api message

Subject: [legalxml-courtfiling-cms-api] Query And Response Current Draft

Title: QnR/CMS API Subcommittee Meeting Oct. 2 - Please respond
Whew!

Editing the little specifications document that goes along with the DTD took a lot longer than I anticipated.
I'm not the quickest documentarian you'll ever meet.  Arial-this... timesNewRoman-that... ARGH!!!

The document has still got some draft points in it (particular the 'new CMS entities' section.
Those will get cleanup soon.

I really wanted to get the thing in your hands today (even if only by my WestCoast time!)

I have attached the new draft specification, the proposed DTD(s) demonstrating the recently requested changes and my suggestion for how they might share elements from CourtFiling.

- Shane Durham
LexisNexis CourtLink
425-372-1839