legalxml-courtfiling-comment message

Subject: ECF 4.0 web services SIP conformance issue with WS_I Basic Profile

I read with interest the ‘ECF 4.0 web services SIP conformance issue with WS-I Basic Profile’ thread in the ‘archive’ since this is an area I have been wrestling with the past couple of days.

A June 9, 2009 entry identified that a release 4.01 bug fix to the web services SIP would be available by the end of the month.

I have just visited the ‘download page’ (http://docs.oasis-open.org/legalxml-courtfiling/specs/ecf/v4.0/ecf-v4.0-webservices-spec/) but do not see anything recent or indentified as 4.01.  When will this bug fix release be available?

Gary Graham

Arizona Supreme Court