legalxml-courtfiling-comment message

Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling-comment] FilingCompletionDate

Gary,

I remember we had quite a few discussions on what dates we need to track in the course of a filing.  I believe we made a distinction between the official date of filing and the date the filing process was completed since, in some cases, a clerk may make the official date of filing a different date than the date it was reviewed/accepted by the clerk and entered into the case record.   I believe the intent was to use DocumentEffectiveDate for the official date of filing.  The definition is “the date on which an entry in the docket or register of action in the court CMS was completed for a filing.”  That element is present in both the RecordDocketingMessage and RecordDocketingCallbackMessage.

Does this make sense?

  Thanks,

Jim Cabral
MTG Management Consultants, L.L.C.
www.mtgmc.com
(206) 442-5010 Phone
(502) 640-4970 Mobile

Helping our clients make a difference in the lives of the people they serve.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.