legalxml-courtfiling-comment message

Subject: Springboard Feedback on ECF 4.01 Standard

On behalf of the IJIS Institute Springboard Electronic Court Filing (ECF) Initiative, I respectfully submit for ECF Technical Committee consideration the attached “Springboard Quality Assurance Review” document with comments on the ECF 4.01 Standard.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you.

=====
Scott Serich, PhD, JD
Lead Technical Architect, IJIS Institute
44983 Knoll Square, Ashburn, VA 20147-2692
703.283.3432 -- scott.serich@ijis.org -- www.ijis.org
=====