legalxml-courtfiling-comment message

Subject: RESTful Service Interaction Profile

Hello,

I was wondering whether there is any existing information on anyone working on a RESTful Service Interaction Profile for ECF.  Either a draft proposal submission being reviewed by the Technical Committee, and/or contact information of anyone investigating or working on creating a RESTful Service Interaction Profile.

I've done a bit of searching, but so far I have not found anything substantial.

Thank-you for your time,

Wade Barnes
Quartech Systems Ltd.
Cell: 250.812.6701
IMPORTANT: This transmission is sent on behalf of Quartech Systems Ltd. and it may be privileged, proprietary or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering this transmission to the intended recipient, you may not disclose, copy or distribute this transmission or take any action in reliance on it. If you received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately by telephone at 604.291.9686 and please dispose of and delete this transmission. Thank you.