Members of the Electronic Court Filing TC,
In preparing your draft for publication, we noted some issues that we want to bring to your attention so that you can address them in an upcoming draft.
- In the Errata listing, section 2.5 ("References to UBL 2.1 Public Review Draft (now an OASIS Standard)") lists updates to the UBL 2.1 schema links. However, the TC did not include an update for the Normative Reference to UBL 2.1. It still references CSPRD02. The Normative Reference could be updated to read "[UBL] Universal Business Language Version 2.1. 04 November 2013. OASIS Standard. http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/os-UBL-2.1/UBL-2.1.html
." This uses the Latest version url so will always be up-to-date.
In the "complete" version, we found the following issues:
- at line 1309, there is a reference to "model/uml/html/Violation Filing.png". This file does not exist. In addition, the file name contains a space character, which is not allowed in OASIS publications.
- at line 1429, there is a reference to "xml/ECF-4.0-MessageReceiptMessage.xml". This file does not exist.
- at line 1409, there is a ref to "xml/ECF-4.0-CoreFilingMessage-Criminal.xml". This file does not exist. (there is a file xml/ECF-4.0-CoreFilingMessage-Criminal2.xml)
- at line 547, there is a hyperlink to "gc/ECF-4.0-CaseOfficialRoleCode.gc". This file does not exist. The visible text shows <CaseOfficialRoleText>, and there is a file "gc/ECF-4.0-CaseOfficialRoleText.gc".
- at line 1315, there is a ref to "model/uml/html/ExtendedPersonInformation.png". This file does not exist.
- There are also several broken links in the reference lists:
-- at line 230, the hyperlink doesn't match the visible link text, and is badly broken.
-- at line 241, the link for [NIEM Techniques] does not work.
-- at line 305, the reference describes a public review draft, but the link just points to the SOA-RM TC homepage. That link is also broken because it has a "/" at the end.
-- at line 309, the link for [Traffic IEPD] is broken.
-- at line 295, the link for [NCSC Guide] is broken.
Please let us know if you have any questions on this.
Director of Standards Development and TC Administration
OASIS: Advancing open standards for the information societyhttp://www.oasis-open.org
Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393