legalxml-courtfiling-comment message

Subject: Comments on OASIS LegalXML Electronic Court Filing TC

To the members of the OASIS committee,

On behalf of the New Jersey Association of Professional Process Servers (NJPPSA), I would like to respectfully submit the attached comments in regard to the recently published Oasis Expansion of Legal Service MDE Position Paper Version 1.0 (see attached) and electronic service of process.

If you have any questions in regard to our comments and suggestions, myself and the board members of NJPPSA would be happy to speak with you at any time. If you would like to contact me directly, I can be reached at 973-747-6768.

Thank you,

Amanda Sexton, President

New Jersey Association of Professional Process Servers