legalxml-courtfiling-comment message

Subject: RE: Additional ECF Comment

Joe,

Thank you very much for your comments.  The TC has made a number of modifications to the latest working drafts of ECF based on your feedback.  Today, the TC approved dispositions of each of your comments submitted to date.

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=61353&wg_abbrev=legalxml-courtfiling

__
Jim Cabral
502 509-4532

From: Joe Mierwa
Sent: Thursday, August 3, 2017 9:55 PM
To: legalxml-courtfiling-comment@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: James E Cabral
Subject: Additional ECF Comment

Hello,

I have a comment on the serviceMDE for serveFiling. In the bouml model and the mapping spreadsheet, the three listed items of class ServiceRecipientStatus are serviceRecipientID, statusCode and statusTime.In the schema for the MessageStatusAugmentation, it is mismatched where it contains

  • ecf:ServiceRecipientID
  • ecf:ServiceStatusCode
  • nc:DocumentIdentification

The first two align with the model and the third does not, nor is there anything to tell what the document identification relates to from the serve filing message. Either the model is in error or the augmentation as defined in the ECF is. Besides correcting that, can you tell me which one is right?

Thanks