legalxml-courtfiling-comment message

Subject: Public Review comments for ECF v4.1 csd01 and ECF Web Services SIP v4.1 csd01

Members of the ECF TC,

Congratulations on the first publication of this Version 4.1 maintenance release of the ECF specifications.

During publication of your ECF v4.1 Committee Specification Drafts, we noted a few remaining issues.

The issues resulting in broken links, at a minimum, will need to be corrected before these specifications can be published as full OASIS Committee Specifications or OASIS Standards.

Items we noted for ECF v4.1 csd01:
- broken links (404) for two Non-Normative References - [Juvenile XML] and [NCSC Guide].
-- http://www.courtstatistics.org/~/media/microsites/files/csp/data%20pdf/csp%20statisticsguide%20v1%203.ashx
-- http://www.ijis.org/db/share/public/Library/Publications/juvenile%5fjustice%5fxml%5ffinal%5freport%5f20050630.pdf

- Appendix B.3 contains a list of the model images in the model/uml/html directory, but the list omits the image "CourtPolicy.png", and it includes a (now broken) link to a missing image "ReviewFiling.png". (model/uml/html/ReviewFiling.png Â(missing image file))

- In section 6.1, there is some manual strikethrough and red text which was not automatically applied when other changes were accepted.

Items we noted for ECF Web Services SIP v4.1 csd01:
- broken/outdated link for a non-normative reference - [JRA WS-SIP]
-- we found a newer version on linked site - (1.3 instead of 1.1):
Global Reference Architecture (GRA) Web Services Service Interaction Profile Version 1.3. Global Infrastructure/Standards Working Group, May 2011. https://bja.ojp.gov/library/publications/global-reference-architecture-gra-web-services-service-interaction-profile, https://bja.ojp.gov/sites/g/files/xyckuh186/files/media/document/ws-sip_version_1_3_final_may_20110.pdf

- (we have already fixed the following item in the published files) - The Normative link for [WS-I BP1.1] was broken, because it linked to a draft which was apparently not preserved. However, the final specification (same version number) is available, so we used that reference.

Best regards,
Paul
--
OASIS...Setting the standard for open collaboration