legalxml-courtfiling-policy message

Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling-policy] RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] Dead linefor Comments - Court Filing P olicy Requirements Document

Title: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling-policy] RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] Deadline for Comments - Court Filing P olicy Requirements Document

I wrote some comments on page 3 of the attached.

--Charles

-----Original Message-----
From: Bergeron, Donald L. (LNG) [mailto:Donald.Bergeron@lexisnexis.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2002 09:55 AM
To: 'John M. Greacen'; Court Filing List; 'Court Filing Policy List'
Cc: Bergeron, Donald L. (LNG)
Subject: [legalxml-courtfiling-policy] RE: [legalxml-courtfiling]
Deadline for Comments - Court Filing P olicy Requirements Document

John & OASIS LegalXML Community,

I could not find it on the list or on the WEBSITE. Attached is the Court
Policy Requirements Document. Given this event I propose an extension of the
comment period to end of day Wednesday, September 25th. I will moderate the
discussion through that time and prepare a final document for action at the
meeting if consensus is in place or a draft to bring it to closure.

I would ask that comments and discussions take place on the Court Filing
Policy Court Filing Policy List.

Regards,

Don