legalxml-courtfiling-policy message

Subject: [legalxml-courtfiling-policy] RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] Court PolicyRequirements for Final Review

let's vote dl

-----Original Message-----
From: Bergeron, Donald L. (LNG-DAY)
[mailto:Donald.Bergeron@lexisnexis.com]
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2002 9:11 AM
To: Court Filing List;
'legalxml-courtfiling-policy(a)lists.oasis-open.org'
Cc: Bergeron, Donald L. (LNG-DAY)
Subject: [legalxml-courtfiling] Court Policy Requirements for Final
Review

 <<CourtPolicy20021014.doc>>
Today we will begin a 7 day feedback and voting period on this requirements
document.

This document has been posted three times for comment. I have integrated the
comments and believe this document to be correct.

The discussion will take place on the
legalxml-courtfiling-policy@lists.oasis-open.org list. If you intend to
track the discussion, please sign up for this list.

On Friday 8:00am EDST, if no comments are received that require rework I
will call for any final objections to both the Court Filing and Court Filing
Policy lists. The voting period will be from 8:00am EDST on Friday, October
18, 2002 through 5:00pm EDST on Monday October 21, 2002. If there are no
objections this document shall go under formal change control.

Thank you for your input and involvement.

Regards,

Don Bergeron