legalxml-courtfiling-policy message

Subject: [legalxml-courtfiling-policy] Final Call - Court Filing PolicyRequirements - Due by 5pm EDST 10/22/2002

 <<CourtPolicy20021018.doc>>
Today we will begin a 4 day voting period on this requirements document.
This document has been posted four times for comment. On the day it was
posted a number of additional thoughtful edits were done and posted by Roger
Winters. This document reflects those edits with limited exceptions. I have
accepted over 99% of Roger's proposed changes.  My only substantive change
is to indicate that a courts policy may be registered in more than one
location to improve the function of discovery.
I now call will for any final objections to both the Court Filing and Court
Filing Policy lists. The voting period will be from 2:00pm EDST on Friday,
October 18, 2002 through 5:00pm EDST on Tuesday October 22, 2002. If there
are no objections this document shall go under formal change control at the
end of this period.
Please give a final thoughtful read. I thank you in advance for your input
and involvement.
Regards,
Don Bergeron