legalxml-courtfiling-policy message

Subject: [legalxml-courtfiling-policy] RE: Final Call - Court Filing PolicyRequirements - Due by 5pm E DST 10/22/2002

I know it is bad form to follow up your own post. However, Robin Gibson
thought my directions were unclear. She was correct.

Please note the following:

Negative votes only, please submit to
legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org

Silence will be interpreted as approval for this proposal!

Regards,

Don