legalxml-courtfiling-policy message

Subject: [legalxml-courtfiling-policy] Call for a VOTE: OASIS LegalXML ECFCourt Policy Requirements doc ument

Per the note below:

Since no comments have been received as of 11/13/2002, I call for a vote on final approval to put this document under change control per the direction proposed below.

The voting period will begin today and end at 5:00 pm EST on 11/19/2002. Votes will be objections only to limit email traffic.
Silence is deemed to be approval!

As state below the choose and plan to implement the requirements or a subset of the requirements shall be proposed in the statement of work for the sub-committee.  The statement of work is targeted to be voted on in the December Court Filing meeting based on a draft to come out next week.

Regards,

Don

Robin, Please post the deadline on the website. Thanks!
-----Original Message-----
From: Bergeron, Donald L. (LNG-DAY)
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2002 1:53 PM
To: 'Robin_Gibson@osca.state.mo.us'; 'john@greacen.net'; 'legalxml-courtfiling-policy@lists.oasis-open.org'; 'legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org'
Cc: 'Thomas. J. Smith (E-mail)'; Bergeron, Donald L. (LNG-DAY); 'Smith, Christopher'; Durham, Shane (LNG-CL)

I have revised this document to address the issues raised by the two people voting to not concur  All specific items were directly addressed. Two issues were indirectly addressed and they are:

1. Is the Version 1 family of specifications provide a robust framework on which a policy specification can rest. This was raised by both Chris and Shane. This will be addressed in the Technical Committee Roadmap as per the following note in the document.

Note: The decision of the Court Filing Technical Committee to implement these requirements within a specification as a whole or in part will be specified in the Court Policy Technical Committee Roadmap.  Any phasing of these requirements shall be specified in the Court Policy Technical Committee Roadmap. The choice is pending to suspend development or the Version 1 family of specifications giving Version 2 activities preference. This will be reflected in the Court Policy Technical Committee Roadmap.

2. The second item not directly address was a general comment that there was not enough narrative to the requirements. Where there were specific problems I have made corrections or added detail. Please identify any further requests for additions during a comment period on this document beginning today and running through Tuesday. If there are no comments by EOD Friday I will call the question for approval.

I will be sending out a roadmap for an Architectural Specification and Review to occur under the Court Policy Sub-committee list next week.

Regards,

Don

PS: Robin, Please post this document to the website.