Subject: [legalxml-courtfiling] CourtDocument 1.1 Proposed Standard

Greetings,

The draft CourtDocument 1.1 Propsed Standard is now available for your
review.  The standard is now posted at:

http://www.apltwo.ct.state.az.us/legalXML/CourtDocument11/Court_Document_11.html

There are many samples of documents that are linked to from this main
document.  Please review these documents asap and certainly before Salt Lake
if you are planning on participating in the discussion of this proposed
standard.  We appreciate your comments and suggestions so please send them
over asap.

I am sorry that Rolly and I won't be there in person but we're planning on
participating in the phone conference.  John Messing will thankfully do the
presentation at the meeting on behalf of the team.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Rolly for his tremendous work
and fine leadership that got us to this stage.

take care,

Mohyeddin