Subject: [legalxml-courtfiling] Deadline for responding to Roger Winters'proposal

Mary McQueen and I agree with Roger that August 12th is a good deadline
for responses to his proposal to formalize our procedures.  Please give
his proposals your close attention, because they will have a major
impact on how we do business.

Greacen Associates, LLC.
18 Fairly Road
Santa Fe, NM  87507