Subject: [legalxml-courtfiling] TC list; transcripts

I am taking to heart the comments about double messaging on the Electronic Court Filing TC list.  So, this is the last message that I will send to the special list that I constructed of persons who told me they wanted to be members of the TC.  From this message forward, communications will go only to the members who have subscribed to the OASIS list for this TC.   I agree that everyone has had ample chance to complete the process for subscribing.  I appreciate everyone's forebearance on this issue.

As I understand Eddie O'Brien's last message on the topic, the Transcripts TC will commence as an entity separate from the Electronic Court Filing TC.  However, the Transcripts TC invites cross membership from our TC of persons who have an interest in an XML Standard for transcripts.  I appreciate the thoughtful responses to my inquiry on this topic.  I am personally glad that the issue has been resolved in this fashion, given our heavy responsibilities to complete the full panoply of XML standards to support electronic filing.

Greacen Associates, LLC.
18 Fairly Road
Santa Fe, NM  87507