Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] Final draft of Interoperability SOW

I confess...
...from the document, I just don't 'get' what this group is going to be
working on.

It might be an issue of my reading it in the wrong context... or maybe it's
just my condition of Friday brain-lock ( I mean, sheeesh, tomorrow is
Saturday.. how am I supposed to be focused on anything today!?!?  :-) )

If Dwight's 'Models' group is working on a general architecture/API model
for LegalXML...

...and, if Tom's 'Certification' group, is working on the criteria by which
the API, or implementations, will be assessed for supporting
inter-operability (and other LegalXML goals)....

...then I no longer recall what this 'Layered Interoperability' group is
working on?  And it isn't clear to me from the SOW document.

Dallas, could you provide a few statements to further clarify this group's
mission to me?  I will then re-read the SOW and see if it makes more sense
to me.

Thank you,
Shane Durham