Subject: [legalxml-courtfiling] Global Justice Publishes Prerelease Version 3 forJustice XML Data Dictionary (JXDD)

My thanks to John for getting this out to the Court Filing Technical
Committee so quickly.  At our last meeting in Atlanta the XSTF asked that a
representative of each 'sector' act as a funnel for questions to help
deflect some of the explanations that could be answered by folks other than
the Georgia Tech Research Institute team.

Please contact me if you have any questions or would like clarification on
areas in the new version pre-release.  I may not have all the answers, but
I can assure you we can get them for you.  If you prefer contacting Georgia
Tech directly, please feel free to do so, but I would like to help you as
much as possible.

The link for the Justice XML Data Model information is:
http://www.it.ojp.gov/topic.jsp?topic_id=43

Thanks for all you input!
Robin

Robin Gibson
Supreme Court of Missouri
Office of State Courts Administrator
Information Technology Division
robin_gibson@osca.state.mo.us
573-526-8306

----- Forwarded by Robin Gibson/OSCA/Courts/Judicial on 04/14/2003 08:25 AM
-----

                      "Aerts, John F."
                      <jfaerts@lasd.org        To:       ''Electronic Court Filing Technical Committeee' '
                      >                         <legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org>
                                               cc:
                      04/11/2003 07:00         Subject:  [legalxml-courtfiling] Global Justice Publishes Prerelease Version 3 for
                      PM                        Justice XML Dat      a Dictionary (JXDD)

It has finally been released.

Sorry I will miss the Vegas meeting but John Ruegg will be there.

JA

Please have additional domain experts review and provide feedback as soon
as
possible.

Feedback response site  http://justicexml.gtri.gatech.edu/feedback/

It is now ready for an open review by a wider audience of government and
industry persons, with technical and practical expertise in the justice and
public safety domain, until mid-June 2003.

OJP web site   http://it.ojp.gov

XML Coverpages http://xml.coverpages.org/ni2003-04-11-a.html