Subject: Vertical XML Standards and ebXML an article of interest?

The following paper was brought to my attention today 4/23/03. its author is Ron Kleinman Sun Microsystems,Inc.   given meeting discussions in Atlanta, GA last week thought it might be of interest to some members of the TC..

my impression from meeting discussions is that LegalXML is a vertical standard.. at least from the perspectives presented at several TC meetings.

http://wwws.sun.com/software/xml/enterprise/verticalstandards.html

i guess i am looking for the XML document layer that contains industry specific XML elements.....   diane