Subject: Draft Proposed Modifications in Voting Process

Hello,

The attached is a draft based on discussions at the July 19 meeting of the Electronic Court Filing Technical Committee. I have tried to capture the issues and concerns raised there and to address them with proposed voting procedures as written here. There may, of course, be holes in them, etc., which is why I'm sending them in advance of our meeting Tuesday. Since these reflect the group's discussion, please don't assume I'm personally invested - edit, modify, and amend as you wish!

Roger

Roger Winters

Electronic Court Records Manager

King County