Subject: Enforcing meeting attendance rules

Beginning with the Las Vegas face to face meeting, we will begin enforcing OASIS’ TC meeting attendance requirements.  In order to maintain your status as a voting member, you will have to attend two of every three consecutive meetings.  Meetings include telephone conference calls and face to face meetings, although persons participating in one or both of the conference calls held in conjunction with a face to face meeting will be credited with attendance at the face to face meeting.

Attendance will be taken at the beginning of all meetings.  Attendance records will be entered by the secretary into the OASIS Kavi system.

Members missing two of three meetings will receive a warning.  If they do not thereafter meet the attendance requirement, their membership status will be changed from voting member to observer.

The co-chairs have the authority to excuse attendance, but OASIS expects that authority to be used sparingly.

I have arranged for us to have the capacity for 50 persons to participate in our next conference call, scheduled for January 6th.  We have 55 members and 6 observers.  However, 50 is the capacity of the conference calling service to which we subscribe.  We have never had more than 20 participants in such calls in the past.  But because of the limited capacity, I would suggest that you call into the conference call a couple of minutes early to ensure that you have a place.

HCR 78, Box 23

Regina, New Mexico 87046

505-289-2164

505-780-1450 (cell)