Subject: CMS question

OXCI Pilot Sites and Court Filing TC members:

I have received some comments and questions on the OXCI Architecture
regarding support for court notices and judicial orders.  The issue is
whether the distribution of notices/orders needs to be initiated through
the EFM or whether it can be initiated by the CMS.   I need some help
from you in determining whether we can assume that most/all CMSs support
this.

Does your CMS support information exchanges triggered by the entry of
new docket codes?  If not, could it be modified to do so?

Also, I would appreciate receiving any additional comments on the OXCI
Architecture this week for incorporation into a revised version to be
distributed next week.

Jim Cabral
James E. Cabral Jr., Senior Associate

material.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and
delete the material from any computer.